Together at Monkey Baa.
What’s the best thing about working at Monkey Baa? Easy. The people!
We’re curious, creative, and diverse, driven by the purpose of our work and energised by the joy we get from supporting each other. Join our amazing team to create a world of unlimited imagination.
We are currently recruiting for these roles:
Head of Venue Management
Working closely with the Executive Director to maximise the impact of our home at ARA Darling Quarter Theatre.
Closing date: Monday, 29 August 2022
Download the information pack (PDF) (RTF)
or copy https://wkf.ms/3A3cOy1 in your browser.
Why work for us?
- We encourage boundless dreaming and celebrate the unexpected.
- We embed the joy of creative play in everything we do.
- We take a young person-centered approach to all aspects of our work.
- We prioritise inclusivity, supportiveness, flexibility and mutual respect.
Belonging and equity
Monkey Baa is committed to creating more equity and belonging for all our young people, artists and community. We encourage applicants from First Nations candidates, people with disability, who are d/Deaf, CALD, BPOC and LGBTQIA+.
We are happy to accept a submission on any format. For instance, if you prefer a confidential discussion in person or online or to submit a video or other format. Please contact us if you have any additional access requirements.
Before you apply
- Pursuant to Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW) this position may be deemed prescribed. It is an inherent requirement of a prescribed position that the successful candidate maintains a current Working With Children Check.
- Please note that all staff must be fully vaccinated in line with Monkey Baa’s Policy. Please be prepared to provide your proof of vaccination.