Monkey Baa Theatre Company is seeking to appoint a dynamic arts administrator with a strong understanding of the cultural landscape of young people’s theatre with a commitment to building its future with the Artistic Director and Board.
The Executive Director, in partnership with the Artistic Director, has overall responsibility for the operational management and delivery of the annual theatre season, and the leadership and management of the production, fundraising, marketing, development, and administrative staff, so that the objectives of the Company are achieved.
The Executive Director also assumes responsibility for overseeing the management of Monkey Baa’s special projects, including touring nationally, both rural and regional, and internationally; specialist programs in education; and other programs as determined in association with the Artistic Director and the Board.
To be successful in this role, candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Executive role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to establish and foster high-level donor, government, and industry networks.
- Excellent collaboration skills and proven track record in supporting the implementation of Artistic Vision.
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals & KPI’s, create,
and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Strategic thinking based on trends and conditions in the local and international environment, and the vision and values of the organisation.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership in People Management and professional development of staff
Commensurate with skills & experience.
- Please visit the Monkey Baa website to view the full position description
- To apply, please include a cover letter briefly addressing the selection criteria and a statement of interest, as well as a current CV (PDF format preferred).
- Enquiries and applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be treated confidentially.
Applications close: Monday 17 May 2021 COB
Monkey Baa is committed to equal opportunities and encourages people of diverse and under-represented backgrounds to apply.