Monkey Baa is a leading touring theatre company for young people in Australia.
We tour Nationally and Internationally every year with unique productions based
on Australian children’s literature.
We are looking for Touring Technical Coordinators for various projects in 2019
and 2020. This position is fully paid and based under the LPA Award scheme.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Implementation and delivery of the technical designs for our touring productions
- Liaising with tour venue technical teams
- Provision of touring paperwork in liaison with Monkey Baa’s Production Manager such as technical riders, risk assessments, lighting bar sheets and venue plans
- In liaison with the stage manager, you are responsible for the bump in’s, shows
and bump out’s of all technical and production elements whilst on tour including the maintenance and upkeep of these elements.
Who are we looking for?
- A good technical all rounder
- Someone who enjoys meeting new people and seeing new places
- Someone who understands working within a small and passionate team
- Someone who is flexible and adaptable technically with the ability to problem solve autonomously
- You must have a full driver’s licence
If you are interested please send your CV and a brief letter telling us why you would like to work with us to:
Laura Watson, Operations Manager and Technical Producer email@example.com
If you have any questions please send them through.