WORK EXPERIENCE MONKEYS
Monkey Baa welcomes work experience students every year. These students take part in activities such as: front and back of house duties, administrative support, attending and observing performances of shows, and creating activities for our early-childhood program called Monkey Play.
In 2018 we will be welcoming work experience students during the following weeks:
- 07 May – 11 May (2 students)
- 10 September – 14 September (2 students)
Monkey Baa welcomes young people of all kinds of ability, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Monkey Baa is an accessible venue, and students with a disability are welcome to apply for the five-day experience, or we can tailor a more flexible arrangement that suits you best.
If you are interested in applying, please send us the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your school and what year you are in
- The contact details of the teacher managing your work experience placement
- A paragraph about why you want to do your placement at Monkey Baa and what makes you a suitable candidate
- Specify whether you would prefer the May or September week
Please send the above information to:
Melanie Griffith, Education Manager
Or via post
Melanie Griffith, Education Manager, Monkey Baa Theatre Company
C/- Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre
Terrace 3, 1-25 Harbour St
Sydney NSW 2000
Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis, and need to be received by the 2nd of April 2018. Please contact us on 02 8624 9341 if you require further information.