The safety of our patrons, performers, and staff is our highest priority.
Please read the following information carefully before your visit. We update our processes based on the latest government advice and will update this webpage regularly.
This is our latest COVID Safe measures to keep everyone safe and welcomeour community back to live theatre.
We are a registered COVID-Safe business, and our procedures follow strict guidelines set by the NSW State Government and Live Performance Australia.
By purchasing tickets to a performance at ARA Darling Quarter Theatre and/or registering on arrival you agree to follow our COVID-Safe plan and to follow directions from our staff.
YOUR VISIT TO ARA DARLING QUARTER THEATRE
Please follow our COVID-Safe plan:
- It is a condition of entry that all eligible patrons (16+) are double vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a medical exemption at the time of attendance. This is in keeping with reopening roadmap recommendations and to provide confidence and certainty to our audience, performers, and staff. We may ask to sight your vaccination status as part of the Service NSW QR Check-In process.
- Face masks are mandatory. Audience members 12+ are required to wear a well-fitted mask at all times during the performance. It is also highly recommended that younger attendees (11 years and below) also wear a mask at all times. Please bring a fitted face mask with you and wear your masks throughout our spaces at all times unless eating or drinking (including the foyer and walkways).
- Theatre capacity is limited to 75%. Please note you might be seated alongside other ticket holders.
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test. Please err on the side of caution, and contact us to amend your booking if you need to – we have updated our ticket exchange and returns policy to accommodate the evolving circumstances.
- Everyone must check in using the Service NSW QR Code.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. Safety updates will be provided by email or SMS.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitising stations are throughout each venue.
Our full COVID-Safe Venue Policy and Plan can be found here
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Enhanced cleaning practices. We have implemented an intensive daily cleaning regime and additional cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Sanitiser stations. Now located throughout our venue in frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities
- eTickets & BYO tickets. Tickets can be displayed on your mobile phone or pre-printed at home to reduce contact*
- Contactless payments. Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone only*
- Flexible ticketing options. Our exchange policy has been relaxed to allow you to exchange tickets if you are feeling unwell or you are unable to attend in accordance with NSW Health COVID-19 advice (see below, Do Not Attend section)
- Staff training & wellness. Our FOH staff have completed training to become COVID-19 safety marshals & will be wearing masks
The measures outlined above may be amended for 2022 performances based on updated advice and health risk assessments. Please visit this page before purchasing a ticket to get the latest updated information.
*Our Box Office will not be open for ticket purchases until further notice. In the event that you do not have access to a printer or mobile phone, Front of House staff will assist you prior to the performance.
Please contact us if you need further assistance (02) 8624 9340 or firstname.lastname@example.org