We are a registered COVID-Safe business, and our procedures follow strict guidelines set by the NSW State Government and Live Performance Australia.
By purchasing tickets to a performance at ARA Darling Quarter Theatre and/or registering on arrival you agree to follow our COVID-Safe plan and to follow directions from our staff.
Our full COVID-Safe Venue Policy and Plan can be found here
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Keeping our patrons and staff safe is our highest priority and we have introduced a range of health and safety measures, including:
- Physically-distanced theatre seating
We have reduced our auditorium capacity, following 4m2 social distancing guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning practices
We have implemented an intensive daily cleaning regime and additional cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Sanitiser stations
Now located throughout our venue in frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities
- eTickets & BYO tickets
Tickets can be displayed on your mobile phone or pre-printed at home to reduce contact*
- Contactless payments
Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone only*
- Flexible ticketing options
Our exchange policy has been relaxed to allow you to exchange tickets if you are feeling unwell or you are unable to attend in accordance with NSW Health COVID-19 advice (see below, Do Not Attend section)
- Staff training & wellness
Our FOH staff have completed training to become COVID-19 safety marshals & will be wearing masks
WHAT YOU CAN DO WHEN VISITING US
- BYO ticket
Download your ticket on your phone for viewing or print your ticket at home to make seating quick and easy**
- Follow staff directions
An usher will guide you to your seat
- Practice social distancing
We encourage you to keep 1.5 metres apart from other patrons wherever possible when queuing and follow staff directions
- Practice good hand hygiene
Thorough handwashing with soap and water in the bathrooms and using sanitising stations throughout the venue
- Mask wearing
Whilst not mandatory, we encourage attendees to wear masks in the theatre. Our staff will be wearing masks
- Do not attend if:
- You feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by NSW Health;
- You are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- You are required to self-isolate
- You have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive COVID-19 case location” as outlined by NSW government in the last 14 days.
Please stay up-to-date with the latest case alerts and advisories via the NSW Health website.
We encourage you to err on the side of caution and contact us to arrange an alternative attendance date.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app, as per government advice.
* Our Box Office will not be open for ticket purchases until further notice.
In the event that you do not have access to a printer or mobile phone, Front of House staff will assist you prior to the performance.
Please contact us if you need further assistance (02) 8624 9340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** In accordance with LPA ticketing guidelines found here